Share This Page
PEANUT BUTTER BURGER WITH BRIE & FRESH BERRY COMPOTE
Makes 4 burgers
2 tablespoons blackberry jelly
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 cup mixed berries, such as raspberries, blueberries, and sliced strawberries
4 ‘Quick ’N Eat’ 3-ounce burger patties
4 poppy seed hamburger buns
1/2 cup peanut butter
8 slices brie cheese
- In a medium bowl combine jelly and lemon juice. Microwave until hot, about 30 seconds.
- Add fresh berries to the hot jam mixture and set aside.
- Cook burger patties according to package instructions.
- Spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter onto each bun bottom. Top with hot burger patty. Immediately add 2 slices brie on top of each patty.
- Divide berry mixture evenly among the 4 burgers. Top with poppy seed bun.