Crumbled Angus Burger mixed with dried bread mix, sage, sautéed carrots, sautéed celery and sautéed onion baked golden.
Serving size: 6-8
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
4 Quick ‘N Eat Angus Burger patties, thawed
1 cup diced onion
½ cup diced carrot
½ cup diced celery
1 cup beef broth
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon ground sage
12 ounces seasoned stuffing mix (cornbread or classic bread)
- Preheat oven at 350º Prepare an 8”x8” baking dish with non-stick vegetable spray, set aside.
- Cook onions, carrots and celery in a well-oiled skillet, for 2-3 minutes, over medium heat. Crumble the burger patties into the skillet and pour in the broth. Season with salt and bring to a low boil, for about 5 minutes; set aside.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl with cream and sage. Fold in the stuffing mix until coated well. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Pour the hot burger mix over the stuffing mix and combine well, until the liquid is soaked up.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes covered, uncover and continue cooking for 10 minutes.