1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 Quick n’ Eat Angus Beef Patties, cooked according to package directions and crumbled
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon ginger powder
2-3 teaspoons sriracha
2 packages of instant beef ramen
8 ounces sliced mushrooms, sauteed
1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add crumbled beef patties, garlic + ginger powder, and sriracha. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, boil a small pot of water (enough water to cover the eggs). Using a slotted spoon, carefully lower eggs into the water. Cook for exactly 6 ½ minutes, adjusting heat as needed to maintain a gentle boil. Transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water and chill until slightly warm. Gently crack and peel eggs.
- Cook instant ramen according to package directions. Assemble ramen with broth, noodles, spicy beef, eggs, mushrooms, and scallions.
- *Soft boiled “ramen eggs” can be cooked, peeled, and refrigerated up to 3 days ahead of time in an airtight container
- *Mushrooms are optional and can also be cooked and refrigerated up to 3 days ahead of time