4 patties Quick ‘N Eat Angus Burger, thawed
2 lbs. fresh Green Beans
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup diced Yellow Onion
2 (10.5oz) cans condensed Cream of Mushroom soup
½ cup beef broth
1 tablespoon Kosher salt
½ cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 cup Fried Onions
- Preheat oven at 350º
- Prepare the green beans by cutting in half and blanching in boiling water.
- Drain and cool under cold water or ice bath. Set aside to dry over clean paper towels.
- Heat the oil in the same sauce pot over medium heat. Cook the diced onions with crumbled burger meat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the cream of mushroom soup, broth and salt until well incorporated.
- Place the green beans in a 13”x9” baking dish and pour the burger mixture over the green beans and mix together. Spread cheese on top and bake for 20 minutes.
- Top the casserole with fried onions and heat for an additional 5 minutes.