Serving size: 4
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
4 Angus Hamburger Patties
4 Hamburger Buns
4 Slices of Pepper Jack Cheese
Green Leaf Lettuce
- Make the chunky guacamole first - cut an avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop the flesh out of the skin with a spoon Mash the avocados in a small mixing bowl with a fork until mostly smooth. Add some finely chopped red onion and cilantro. Stir together and add salt and lime juice to taste.
- Mix 1/4 cup of mayo with one tablespoon of chipotle hot sauce
- Heat hamburgers on a grill according to package instructions, add a slice of cheese on top for the last minute of heating.
- Toast the buns on the grill until the undersides are slightly browned.
- Add some chipotle mayo to the bottom bun, add the lettuce and stack the patty, and top with southwest garnishes like, lime, cilantro, pickled onions, sliced radish and jalapeños